Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
The readers can download Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! Audiobook for free via Audible Free Trial.
The audiobook Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert. T. Kiyosaki is the self-observation and learning journey of the author. The author refers towards his two dads to seek for the financial learnings. His biological father was highly educated still has to work really hard to make both ends meets. However, on the other hand, the father of his best friend mike or his other father is not even a graduate yet he knows how making large money.
The audiobook represents the journey of the author as he watches over his both dads making his own financial decisions and ultimately admire his rich dad to make a perfect and rational yet unconventional decision. The core idea of the book is to learn the ways, not to earn money but to invest money through financial literacy as it is a comparison between the principles, ideas and the financial practices of his both fathers.
The Rich Dad Poor Dad offers us to get inspired by the valiant way of entrepreneurship. This book is a journey of learning of the author from two completely different personalities in his life. Throughout the book, the author compares the principles and financial approaches of his both dads and finally makes up his mind as to whom he wants to follow.
The major drawback of the book is that it seriously falls short when it comes to the real life concrete examples. As far as the writing and the talk are concerned, the book delivers the ideas effectively. However, the paths or the ideas that the author has pinpoint in this book are not at all easy to follow and have very rare chances of success.
Another drawback of the book is that the author uses the very poor salesmanship skills. He uses inappropriate words for those who do not share his belief. If someone thinks more into safe money making techniques it has been referred to as “stupid” and “Hamsters” in the book which is a bit demotivating and insulting at the same time for me.
However, the book offers the sound level of inspiration through the fundamental ideas that have been discussed in the book. One of the most admiring concepts is that is promotes saving to accumulate assets. The accumulation of assets would offer the best income replacement strategy for your employment.
1. What would be the core lesson of the book? The book Rich Dad Poor Dad offers us the following insights including:
• The Importance of financial literacy
• Large corporations and tax system
• The rich approach towards making money.
By the time you read the book, you tap each of the above-mentioned ideas.
2. Does there any practicality in Rich Dad Poor Dad?Well, the book offers a lot of ideas for the success in practical life. All you have to do is to read the book and it will change your mindset to the thought of ideas to generate passive income.
3. What would be the prime tool according to book to get rich?In rich dad poor dad, the author focuses on the assets accumulation. This book stresses the reader to use the salary for the assets generation and then use those assets to create a steady flow of income.
4. Is Rich Dad Poor Dad is less of a book and more of a scam?Well, we don’t believe that as this book offers your different philosophies to see money generation and getting successful in life. There could be many variants involve though. However, as far as we know, if something makes an addition to your existing knowledge it can never be a scam.